Woohoo! You’ve done it. Completed your degree. Did you know that as a Columbia College Chicago alum you can continue to use the Library? And we’d love to see you.
Sign up for a Columbia College Chicago Alumni Card and you can borrow books, DVD’s, CD’s and scores; use electronic databases, journals and e-books at the library; attend library events; get reference help and use the library’s reading rooms, computers, and media equipment. There’s no charge for the card.
With a valid alumni card you can
- Visit the library
- Borrow up to 75 books for 16 weeks + 4 renewals
- Borrow up to 3 movies for 3 days
- Borrow up to 10 CD’s for 7 days + 4 renewals
- Borrow music scores for 7 days + 4 renewals.
- Use electronic library resources on campus. (Electronic resources are not available to alumni off-campus.)
- Print color or black and white copies on the first floor near the circulation desk by purchasing a Go-Print Cash Card ($.50 purchase fee).
Graduation is a busy time, but it will just take a few minutes to bookmark the Library web site; sign up online for an alumni card; and check out all the services and benefits available to you through the Columbia College Chicago Alumni Association and Network.
Come back and visit us soon!
P.S. And please think about joining the Friends of the Library. A contribution at any level will directly support services for current students and alumni.